UNIFIED FLEX PRESENTS Spoutpak rs-02
The SpoutPak RS-2, Fill and Cap Machine can process two premade pouches at once based on a two filler configuration. This machine can pack viscous and free flowing liquids, even those containing particulates. Ideal for various liquid fill applications such as edible oils, dressings, sauces, drinks, juices, alternate dairy and more. Non-edible applications examples are synthetic oils, liquid soaps, paint, shampoo, lotions, liquid detergents and more. Easy integration with piston fillers makes this machine a top choice for a complete single liquid packaging solution.
Bag style possibilities with this machine. Click on a desired bag style to learn more.
- 15 - 20 cycles/minute/filling head, total of 2 fillers.
- Possible speeds of up to 40 pouches/minute
- Easy tooling changeover for various sizes of pouches
- Easy pouch magasine load on an indexing conveyor
- Heavy-duty rotary indexer for precise placement of pouches on every cycle
- Automatic pick and placement of pouches in the rotary table
- Automatic discard of empty pouch magazine
- Set of 2 ink jet print heads for ‘best before’ date printing
- Set of 2 independent capping heads with torque out capability
- Stainless Steel Eject Chutes for easy pouch collection
- Stainless Steel overall construction with continuous weld
- 10” enclosed HMI with easy menu interface for various operations
- Omron Motion Controller for synchronous and smooth motion
- Off-the-Shelf non-proprietary parts
- Set of 2 filling piston pumps with easy volume adjustments
- Servo-controlled filling station built with single axis robotics
|Standard technical data||Spoutpak RS-2|
|Electrical power supply||220-volt , Single Phase , 30 Amps|
|Human machine interface||Color Touch Screen|
|Air pressure||90 psi|
|Power consumption||3 kw|
|Fill Range||100 ml to 2000 ml|
|Pouch Width Range||3.15 Inches (80mm) - 8.86 Inches (225mm)|
|Pouch Length||5.12 Inches (130mm) – 12.4 Inches (315mm)|
- Take away conveyor
- Free flowing piston fillers
- Viscous Piston filler
- Gas flush
At Unified Flex we believe in empowering our customers. We use non-proprietary off the shelf parts on all our machines. Click on the link below to find out more.
At Unified Flex we believe service is equally important as manufacturing high-quality equipment. We offer a wide variety of pre-delivery and post-delivery services. Click on the link below to find out more.
WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN OUR COMPETITORS?
✓ Simple, Robust & Precise machines
✓ Off the shelf non proprietary parts
✓ Turn-Key solutions
✓ Tailored to fit your application
✓ Manufactured in Canada
✓ Installation & On going support
✓ Automated bagger Specialists
✓ Bagger experience & specialists
✓ Quick return on the investment
✓ Packaging film solution