Unified Flex has Package Engineering Services to enhance your solutions:
Brand Integrity | Package Engineering | Graphic Design | Prepress | Prototype Model | Package Compatibility
At Unified Flex we understand that CPG’s ( Consumer Packaged Goods ) companies are looking for flexible packaging solutions that are:
- Consumer Friendly
We address the needs of our customers by helping them find a balance on all 3 factors. We have developed a process to address every aspect of your flexible packaging solution, so you are aware of what you are buying and how it will perform. We call this process “ Package Engineering”.
Following are some of the aspects we explore through our Package Engineering Process:
1. Properties of the Package
- Package shape
- Package material structure
- Package material thickness
- Size of the package
- Volume of the package
- Opacity of the package (with / without a display window)
2. Convenience features
- Is the package easy to handle?
- Is the package easy to open?
- Would the consumer need to reclose the package before its fully consumed?
- Ease of access to the packaged goods
- Reclosable options
3. Shelf Life
- Oxygen transmission rate analysis
- Water vapor transmission rate analysis
- MAP – Modified atmosphere packaging
- Maintaining taste and color of the products
4. Package Security
- Seal strength analysis
- Peel strength analysis
- Pressure and drop test analysis
At Unified Flex Packaging Technologies, we are offering Flexible Packaging products backed by our value-added services to ensure our customers achieve the level of success they aim for.
“ Creating Partnerships in Flexible Packaging”